RULES RELATING TO ADMISSION—3 YEAR LL.B and 5 YEAR BBA LL. B (Hons) COURSE
- The number of students admitted in each of the LL. B. classes of the three year LL. B. course is 100. Seats allotted for the I year BBA LL.B (Hons) (5 year course) is 80. Admission to the LL.B. course is through Entrance Test conducted by the Entrance Commissioner, Govt. of Kerala
- Candidates seeking admission to the first year LL. B. class of the three year LL. B. course shall be graduates in any Faculty from a recognised University, and to five year LL. B. course is Pre-degree/ Plus 2. Eligibility for admission is through Entrance Test conducted by the Entrance Commissioner. At the time of interview, the originals of mark lists, transfer certificate in the prescribed form and a certificate of good conduct from the head of the institution where he/she studied last shall be produced by the candidate.
- No candidate will be admitted to the college unless he/she has been interviewed by the Principal.The Principal may refuse admission to any candidate whose character or previous conduct has not been satisfactory. The Principal also reserves the right of refusing admission to any candidate without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Any student who has obtained admission to the college by means of false certificate or documents or by false representation of any kind or who may be found guilty of misconduct shall be summarily dismissed.
- The admitted students shall remit the required tuition fees and special fees on the same day in the college office. Otherwise their admissions are liable to be terminated.
- Students belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Eligible Communities and converts to Christianity from among them shall in addition to what is noted above, produce at the time of interview the S.S.L.C. Book in original. Students belonging to Other Backward Classes shall produce nativity, community and income certificates in the prescribed form from competent authority.
Documents to be produced
- Admit card of the Entrance Examination.
- Allotment letter issued by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
- SSLC or any relevant school records to prove date of birth.
- Original Mark list and Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Transfer Certificate and Conduct certificate from the institution where the candidate studied last.
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph.
- The applicant who is employed or trainee in Government/quasi government/Banks etc shall produce a relieving order and a certificate of good conduct from the Head of the institution where the candidate was employed..
- Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from Universities/Boards outside the State shall produce an ‘Eligibility Certificate’ from the University concerned in Kerala, to the effect that the qualifying examination has been recognized by the University.
- The student who qualifies from other Universities should produce migration certificate at the time of admission.