Associate.Prof. in law
Dr Sonia K Das completed B.A.,LL.B from SDM Law College ,Mangalore (1997) and LL.M(Constitutional Law & Administrative Law) Department of Law ,University of Kerala,Thiruvananthapuram( 2001) both with distinction and rank. Procured Ph.D with UGC –Researchfellowship from University of Kerala on the topic Women Empowerment and Law:A Study with Special Reference to Legal Protection of Women Workforce . (2006) Dr.Sonia began her academic career as Lecturer in Law, Centre for Women’s Studies ,University of Calicut (2005-2007).Has been on the faculty of GLC Thrissur since 2007. Associated withb National University of Advanced Legal Studies ,Cochin as Research Supervisor and wasassociated with Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Youth Development ,Chennai as one of the course content developers for some of its PG programs. She has to her credit publications in several reputed journals and has presented papers in various National and International conferences. Has delivered extension lectures in various educational and other institutions.
- Member , UG Board of Studies(Law) University of Calicut
- Director,Legal Services Clinic and ADR Centre ,Govt Law College,Thrissur ,Kerala
- Member, Board of Editors, Elenchus Law Review published by Centre for Economy,
Development and Law, GLC Thrissur
- Member , PG Board of Studies ,Women’s Studies ,University of Calicut(2013-2016)
- Member,UG Board of Studies(Law) University of Calicut.(2016-2019)
Areas of interest :Human rights, Constitutional Law , Administrative Law, Feminist Jurisprudence, Law &Social Inclusion.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org;